It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2016, 5:07 am 
Alpha
Alpha

It appears I've lost friends again and sometimes, I'm not sure why I even bother. Want to make new friends but having problems. A lot of people I do meet are kind of particular.

I use to be friends with these siblings all was good but they would cancel plans on me litterally five mins. before we were suppose to meet. Or in other words, when I'm already on my way. Eventually, I got fed up and we stop talking to each other. I thought they were inconsiderate since they do this to their other friends. But they do not seem to mind.

I was friends with a print model who still engaged for five years to a guy I believe to be the controlling type. We use to see each other all the time and it was getting obvious this guy didn't like this. Whcih was silly since she was going to introduce me to one of her friends and I heard her tell him this. After working on a project together she asked if I'll wait an extra hr or so to go to kareoke. I said sure and next thing I know I see her on the express bus going home. I think her fiancee said something to her so I let it go. We were friends for a tad longer but I was fed up with the BS.

I could go on but it's pointless really since its in the past. But I'm having trouble meeting people that actually wants to hang out. I don't know why I'm haing this trouble. Is meetup really the only option out there? I didn't have a good meetup experience either.

Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2017, 12:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

Hello I like tacos and welcome to the forum...

welcome to life as most of us know it... people come and go, you just gotta find the right ones, hard to do sometimes, but usually worth it in the end, meanwhile we learn how to not be a friend by the way others treat us...