Unread postPosted: February 22nd, 2015, 11:28 pm 
Iota
Iota

cause all the oil is ending up in China :-j

Post subject: Re: When oil is low
Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2015, 4:56 pm 
Alpha
Alpha

If the crude price goes down a dollar you can expect the price of gas to spike but here's my main beef. How does the price of crude affect the price of the gas that's ten feet under the driveway of a gas station that's been there for a week when the price a dollar lower?

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2015, 10:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

rhiebert7788 wrote:
If the crude price goes down a dollar you can expect the price of gas to spike but here's my main beef. How does the price of crude affect the price of the gas that's ten feet under the driveway of a gas station that's been there for a week when the price a dollar lower?

:-?? :-??

and why is gas different prices everywhere you go??? even a mile away??? sometimes even across the street? 8-}

Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2015, 1:52 am 
Beta
Beta

Hi all!

Don't be worried about oil and gas and their prices. We are moving toward solar energy and wind energy :D you will receive these energies soon and then oil and gas will remain useless under ground ( of course if any oil remains in the basement of earth up to the date!)

Don't be sad about the price of these future energies because sun and air are generous. It does mean, they are free. We can fill our car fuel tank with wind or solar energy, whatever we wish. :x
Albeit there is a small problem. What should we to do, when there is not any wind or sunlight?
The answer is easy, we can rest at home and don't go out. This is an ideal situation for lazy employees that wish to stay at home at morning without any fear of their frowned boss :D

For this message the author Manss has received thanks: Lorelei
  Rating: 9.09%
Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2015, 10:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

wind and solar energy would be nice! be awhile before autos run on those though... here any kind of electric cars are pretty pricey....

are there many electric cars where you are Manss?

hybrids seems to be the most popular type here...still they are pricey compared to gas cars.....

For this message the author mom has received thanks: Lorelei
  Rating: 9.09%
Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2015, 4:22 pm 
Beta
Beta

mom, of course what I told was somethings mixed with humor and I wrote for laughing :)

As you hinted, solar energy and wind energy are very excellent. They are called " clean energies" in Iran. But sadly these energies are not useful and popular much up to now, and it is because of their limitations.
In the other words, hydrocarbon fuels are the absolute king of energies without any rival, up to day. The only energy that can be comparable with hydrocarbon fuels is approximately nuclear energy.
But this excellent substance has its own limitations as well. It is applicable just in the fixed, huge and strong reactors with some other auxiliary and preventative substances like barriers of carbon,lead and neutron absorber, so it hasn't any individual usage at all. Therefore man can uses it just for production of electricity in the power plants.
Of course probably technology doesn't make us disappointed and may someday it finds a better technique to increase the efficiency of collecting solar energy and makes it more amplified and powerful.
Usually, wind motion is not permanent,fixed and steady. It changes alternatively at various times of day and night. This causes we can't obtain a fixed and continuous energy to be usable at the time except by some stabilizer devices or accumulators. I can call it an auxiliary energy beside hydrocarbon fuels but not so effective. Of course before discovering oil, it was the most important natural energy for traveling on the seas or rotating the big wooden vanes for grinding seeds and plants early.
So solar energy and wind energy are not usable in the vehicles directly. Although some light and pilot cars have been made that works with solar energy directly but those are not effective for usual tasks and comprehensive usages yet.
The only cars that can be almost usable, are the cars which use AC electricity and have a series of particular batteries, but I don't trust them as a car with an enough energy that can work like gasoline types. Although some companies have claimed, they made the electrical cars that can travel about 350 Kilometers per charging but it is not as an evidence for me yet, while such cars have to carry several heavy batteries( in fact I haven't seen such as cars and don't test them yet.) But I think at present, those are the good and clean vehicles in the cities, after gasoline cars. Also I think hybrid cars are more reliable than the cars that work only with electricity.
No mom, I haven't seen any hybrid cars in Shiraz but maybe there are several of such cars in the capital of Iran,Tehran city.
A few years ago a group of a mechanical university students were working on the hybrid cars personally. They found some of my designs and inventions in the internet and offered me to work with them but a selfishly letter of me causes they ignore me #:-s

For this message the author Manss has received thanks: 3 Geohuntr, Lorelei, mom
  Rating: 27.27%
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2015, 11:49 am 
Omicron
Omicron

I think lithium and rail will be big in our future to. @};-

Don't do that.
Can't you read the signs....?"

Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2015, 2:46 pm 
Beta
Beta

Lorelei, do you mean a type of developed Lithium batteries that are charged by sunlight and used in the cars ( or trains) that move on the rails?
Or you mean the Lithium batteries which supply electricity for a type of electromagnetic rails that cars or trains move on them?

Unread postPosted: May 21st, 2015, 8:17 am 
Omicron
Omicron

I think it will be a combination of concepts....at least at first and then private competitive competition will give the public it's choice of preference.......if the government will allow "Private Competitive Competition" that is......(I'm not so sure about that anymore).
Some of the choice will be determined by......... Price, Green Issues and Independence and Volume Availability of Products needed to produce. @};-

Don't do that.
Can't you read the signs....?"