It is currently December 18th, 2017, 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
 Post subject: Hi , everbody !
Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:00 am 
Alpha
Alpha

Hello , everyone , I'm an english lover who come from China , so glad to meet all of you , I hope that I'll be friends with each .

Allow me to introduce myself : my English name is Goofar , my Chinese name is HaoLv . 26 years old and be a graphic designer . I like English although my English isn't very fluent , like to make friends , like chatting .

PS : If I made mistake in previous words , please forgive me , thank you ,

Post subject: Re: Hi , everbody !
Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:15 am 
Omega
Omega

Welcome to the MFF Forum, Goof................While it's 2:30 AM on Saturday morning here ya may not find many folks up at this hour...........what time is where you are?.............Are you in China now?............

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:23 am 
Alpha
Alpha

macofmootnmac wrote:
Welcome to the MFF Forum, Goof................While it's 2:30 AM on Saturday morning here ya may not find many folks up at this hour...........what time is where you are?.............Are you in China now?............

Hi , macofmootnmac , nice to meet you , I ignored the time difference , It's 2:19PM on Saturday here , and i'm in China now , I just like English , that's why I came here and chated with you ,

:ymhug:

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 1:42 am 
Iota
Iota

Are you in China?

No one can read our Constitution without concluding that the people who wrote it wanted their government severely limited; the words “no” and “not” employed in restraint of government power occur 24 times in the first seven articles of the Constitution and 22 more times in the Bill of Rights. – Edmund A. Opitz

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 1:52 am 
Alpha
Alpha

CA wrote:
Are you in China?

Yes , I'm in China now ,

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 1:54 am 
Iota
Iota

oh yes, you said that. Welcome to this forum. You will not like it. We are Sarcastic and abrasive. We like to argue and poke fun at silly things in American politics and life styles. We also like to post things that most people will not find entertaining or fun.

But if you want to make friends, these people are more than willing to listen and accept you just the way you are... As long as you reciprocate. :)

No one can read our Constitution without concluding that the people who wrote it wanted their government severely limited; the words “no” and “not” employed in restraint of government power occur 24 times in the first seven articles of the Constitution and 22 more times in the Bill of Rights. – Edmund A. Opitz

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 2:13 am 
Alpha
Alpha

CA wrote:
oh yes, you said that. Welcome to this forum. You will not like it. We are Sarcastic and abrasive. We like to argue and poke fun at silly things in American politics and life styles. We also like to post things that most people will not find entertaining or fun.

But if you want to make friends, these people are more than willing to listen and accept you just the way you are... As long as you reciprocate. :)

It dosen't matter , just as what I said , I like English , and I have to accept the life style which is of American's fun , I think everybody is kind fundamentally even he/she showed a unkind gesture .
however , thanks for your advice ,
In china , the Confucian culture is common , we are teached to be inclusive and magnanimous , so , I don't think I will not like it .

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 2:32 am 
Iota
Iota

Ok, well then feel free to post your feelings and thoughts about Barak Obama and where you think America is going with China producing most of our goods and how America is treating the rest of the world.

So tell us, what do you think about America?

What do you find interesting about the English language?

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 6:59 am 
Nu
Nu

Hi goofar, my name is Bewitched or Vickie, smiling. Oh I like to write smiling when I'm actually smiling, my buds are fine with it, haters, not so much, lol. Welcome. Could you share some thoughts about China with us? This is a pretty diverse small group with different opinions on politics and everything else. In China do you disagree openly with the politics of your country? Favorite food? Avid reader? What makes you tick goofar? Glad to have you here.

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 7:13 am 
Most Entertaining
Most Entertaining

Hi, Goofar! :)
...My name is Millie
...I'm silly some times. - Like "a lot"! :))

I really like Chinese people :) - The women are pretty ...and the men are intelligent ..and can be humorously good-natured too! :)
I think it is very ingenious of you people to put a clang clang in your music to represent lengths of time! :)

Anyway! ...WELCOME TO "MY FRIEND FORUM"!!! :)

ps. I'm not into politics. :))

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 10:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Tired

Hello Goofar and welcome to our little forum. Feel free to post whatever you care to say, we are a friendly bunch and love to meet new people.

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 11:06 am 
Omega
Omega

Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself, but don't take things too seriously, especially the joking. A couple people here have NO sense of humor.

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

Welcome to the "family" Goofar!!

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 12:12 pm 
Iota
Iota

BILLYKID wrote:
Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself, but don't take things too seriously, especially the joking. A couple people here have NO sense of humor.

Billykid is refering to himself. :))

Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2012, 1:17 pm 
Omega
Omega

CA wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:

Billykid is refering to himself. :))

:)) :)) :)) Don't listen to him, he's an,,,,,,,um,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind, so am I.