It is currently October 18th, 2017, 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Author Message
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:02 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

macofmootnmac wrote:
Best we leave the post as it evolves.......we certainly don't wanna appear to "be gushing over a new member."


Do you really gush?? how interesting" :D

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:03 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Best we leave the post as it evolves.......we certainly don't wanna appear to "be gushing over a new member."


Do you really gush?? how interesting" :D
Sometimes I "Pshaaw'.....but thats while I'm genuflecting.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:05 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

macofmootnmac wrote:
Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Best we leave the post as it evolves.......we certainly don't wanna appear to "be gushing over a new member."


Do you really gush?? how interesting" :D
Sometimes I "Pshaaw'.....but thats while I'm genuflecting.


On?

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:06 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Best we leave the post as it evolves.......we certainly don't wanna appear to "be gushing over a new member."


Do you really gush?? how interesting" :D
Sometimes I "Pshaaw'.....but thats while I'm genuflecting.


On?
Gotcha!.....go to your Funk & Wagnalls

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:11 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

macofmootnmac wrote:
Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Glenda wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Best we leave the post as it evolves.......we certainly don't wanna appear to "be gushing over a new member."


Do you really gush?? how interesting" :D
Sometimes I "Pshaaw'.....but thats while I'm genuflecting.


On?
Gotcha!.....go to your Funk & Wagnalls

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:24 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

A dictionary can make ya appear to be more intelligent....I use it daily in my dialogous epiphanys.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 9:36 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

macofmootnmac wrote:
A dictionary can make ya appear to be more intelligent....I use it daily in my dialogous epiphanys.


Dictionary this :p :p :p

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 11:31 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Yeah, he gushes. He's a squirter.

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 11:32 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

BILLYKID wrote:
Yeah, he gushes. He's a squirter.
I begged ya not to tell.....no more shows for you...........

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 12:06 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

I still have the videos though. :D :D :D

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 12:09 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

BILLYKID wrote:
I still have the videos though. :D :D :D


pst- how much you want to share the videos- ;;)

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 12:18 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Glenda wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
I still have the videos though. :D :D :D


pst- how much you want to share the videos- ;;)

They're free at WATCHMACPLAYALONE.COM

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 12:21 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

BILLYKID wrote:
Glenda wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
I still have the videos though. :D :D :D


pst- how much you want to share the videos- ;;)

They're free at WATCHMACPLAYALONE.COM
I thought the geeks in Sri lanka took that sight down...........I may have some royalty checks coming.........

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 28th, 2012, 12:23 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Yeah, ya might be in the 4 figure income bracket now.

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 6 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP . My Friend Forum © 2009 - 2011 . Hosted by: OmidFarhang.com