It is currently December 18th, 2017, 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Author Message
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 8:41 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

If you just copy and save as, it does come out animated.

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 8:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 12:24 pm
Mood: Tired
Posts: 6881
Location: THE BRONX

Did you try to right click on it and save it to your computer? That should work. Depending on what browser you are using, doing one of following should let you pick up just about any image off the internet:
When you right click on it, do you see an option "view image info" in the drop down box or properties? *If you see "view image info" click on that and another box will show up with all the codes for the image, but the code for the whole file will be highlighted. Right click on that and either copy it to here and add the IMG brackets or you can save as to your computer and it will still come up as a gif, depending on what you are copying, when you upload it to anywhere that allows gifs. Not like Facebook, who won't let us use gifs. *If you see properties, you have to click on properties, again, another box window will pop up and there you have to copy the images' address starting with the "http" and ending with either gif or jpeg. Then you can copy it and paste it here and again, add the img brackets. You can't save the code to your computer, you have to just right click on the image and then save it to your computer


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 9:15 am 
Offline
Most Entertaining
Most Entertaining
User avatar


Joined: April 10th, 2012, 11:47 am
Posts: 6678
Location: Canada

Iyam wrote:
Ok then.....go to Google Images, and look under "crazy screaming lady gif".
I made a cursory search, Iyam ...but found nothing.
BILLYKID wrote:
If you just copy and save as, it does come out animated.
I'll think about downloading it and uploading it to photobucket, Billy
Beehindblueyes wrote:
Did you try to right click on it and save it to your computer? That should work. Depending on what browser you are using, doing one of following should let you pick up just about any image off the internet:
When you right click on it, do you see an option "view image info" in the drop down box or properties? *If you see "view image info" click on that and another box will show up with all the codes for the image, but the code for the whole file will be highlighted. Right click on that and either copy it to here and add the IMG brackets or you can save as to your computer and it will still come up as a gif, depending on what you are copying, when you upload it to anywhere that allows gifs. Not like Facebook, who won't let us use gifs. *If you see properties, you have to click on properties, again, another box window will pop up and there you have to copy the images' address starting with the "http" and ending with either gif or jpeg. Then you can copy it and paste it here and again, add the img brackets. You can't save the code to your computer, you have to just right click on the image and then save it to your computer
I'll absorb what you've written, later, Blue Eyes ...thanks

Thanks ALL! :)


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 9:29 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 15th, 2009, 10:14 pm
Mood: Cool
Posts: 16452
Images: 0
Location: Toronto suburbs, Ontario, Canada

Image

Copy and paste works just fine. :-bd

_________________
Image
Image

THE DOGLADY'S DEN


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 2:54 pm 
Offline
Most Entertaining
Most Entertaining
User avatar


Joined: April 10th, 2012, 11:47 am
Posts: 6678
Location: Canada

Debbie wrote:
Image

Copy and paste works just fine. :-bd
THANK YOU SOO MUCH, DEBBIE!!!Image
...I GOT it! =p~
You're the BEST!!!Image
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 8:05 pm 
Offline
Most Entertaining
Most Entertaining
User avatar


Joined: April 10th, 2012, 11:47 am
Posts: 6678
Location: Canada

BILLYKID wrote:
What's the pip?
Iyam wrote:
I think it's like the clap. :-??
♥mom♥ wrote:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I think a pip is kind of like the bees knees :D
Image..."THE PIP" IS!!!!!....Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 26th, 2012, 8:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 12:24 pm
Mood: Tired
Posts: 6881
Location: THE BRONX

Millie_Me wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
What's the pip?
Iyam wrote:
I think it's like the clap. :-??
♥mom♥ wrote:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I think a pip is kind of like the bees knees :D
Image..."THE PIP" IS!!!!!....Image


Sorry for the long story, but copy and paste does not always work for me but I'm glad it did for you. That is a fun image to use :) If you do read my story, you will be able to get just about any image, gif or jpeg or png, off any site and save it or bring it here.
You also might want to look into signing up with Photobucket. It's a site to store all your graphics and photos in one place without taking up space on your computer. It also gives you all the codes you will need to post them. You can also play around with your pics on there too. Resize, crop, and a lot of other fun stuff.

http://photobucket.com/


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:21 pm 
Offline
Alpha
Alpha
User avatar


Joined: April 25th, 2012, 4:10 pm
Mood: Cool
Posts: 11
Images: 2
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana USA

BILLYKID wrote:
Are you an ex sailor?


Yeah, sure am. x-Submariner.

_________________
My Facebook http://www.facebook.com/westonpg
My sons' band "Last to Know" Facebook http://www.facebook.com/last2know
:United-States-of-America:


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:23 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

hungrygiantsquid wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Are you an ex sailor?


Yeah, sure am. x-Submariner.
That would explain why ya went away for a while....ya had some of our wimmens here frantic lookin fer ya.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 12:01 pm
Mood: Cool
Posts: 26800
Location: 34° 57' 11" N / 120° 26' 5" W

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

_________________
ImageImage
Broken crayons still color.... Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:54 pm 
Offline
Most Entertaining
Most Entertaining
User avatar


Joined: April 10th, 2012, 11:47 am
Posts: 6678
Location: Canada

Image!!!MR SQUID IS BACK!!!Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:58 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

Millie_Me wrote:
Image!!!MR SQUID IS BACK!!!Image
MR. Squid???????.....next you'll be callin him "Hung"

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 2:20 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

macofmootnmac wrote:
Millie_Me wrote:
Image!!!MR SQUID IS BACK!!!Image
MR. Squid???????.....next you'll be callin him "Hung"

No,,,,,,,,,that's what they call ME!

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 2:21 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 6:32 am
Posts: 15917

BILLYKID wrote:
macofmootnmac wrote:
Millie_Me wrote:
Image!!!MR SQUID IS BACK!!!Image
MR. Squid???????.....next you'll be callin him "Hung"

No,,,,,,,,,that's what they call ME!
.......'Lastic in yore draws wore out agin?

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: April 27th, 2012, 3:46 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Hung, not saggy.

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP . My Friend Forum © 2009 - 2011 . Hosted by: OmidFarhang.com