It is currently January 21st, 2018, 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
 Post subject: Can't fix stupid
Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 9:10 am 

Watch this then scroll down.

Pop out

Yesterday I was browsing my surveillance camera's and what do I see? Next door neighbors contractors cleaning their paint supplies on my lawn. X( X( X(

I've been spending hundreds getting fertilizers and nutrients so my lawn will be one of the best looking in the neighborhood, not trying to win any home owners awards just make it look good and I see this.

Attachment:
cantfixstupid.JPG
cantfixstupid.JPG [ 50.04 KiB | Viewed 94 times ]

You can't fix stupid. Yes I jumped their ass while they were doing it, "EXCUSE ME!!!! WTF do you think you're doing on my lawn??!!?? GET THAT SHIT OFF MY PROPERTY!!!!!!!"

Went back inside and continued to monitor, sent a txt to my neighbor to let him know what these fools were doing. Good grief.

They're lucky I didn't call the cops for trespassing.

Post subject: Re: Can't fix stupid
Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 10:18 am 
Beta
Beta

They are not stupid but are an unconsidered agency to the neighbor's rights. I can say they are some rural worker that just have worked with cows and flock of sheep. You had to instal a sign in edge of the lawn, " pleas keep out the lawn. It is not a passage for walking and is not a seat for resting." Or you could instal a fence around the lawn.
Also why you didn't plant a few tree of rose or other kind flowers in the lawn?

Last edited by Manss on April 13th, 2014, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 10:27 am 

Here in the U.S. people get shot for trespassing, as for what I want planted in my yard, that is MY decision and I want NO plants or trees, just a well manicured lawn. I have contemplated taking the fence already there and extending it to the front but that costs $$$.

We have a saying here, a good fence makes good neighbors but most people respect property lines. That idiot had no business on MY property besides doing what he did.

You have a lot to learn about America that much is certain.

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 12:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

wow that sure takes a lot of nerve to do that :-o :-o :-o

did he leave right away? did he clean up the mess he made.... wow some people huh :-o

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 12:21 pm 
Beta
Beta

Literally Speaking wrote:
Here in the U.S. people get shot for trespassing, as for what I want planted in my yard, that is MY decision and I want NO plants or trees, just a well manicured lawn. I have contemplated taking the fence already there and extending it to the front but that costs $$$.

We have a saying here, a good fence makes good neighbors but most people respect property lines. That idiot had no business on MY property besides doing what he did.

You have a lot to learn about America that much is certain.

Such trespassing and unconsidered person are everywhere and it is not limited to America. When such persons want to annoy others by their wrong actions, they do, either in America or other lands. It is dependent on a person's opinion and morality and is not dependent on a particular nationality. But what make me worried is the carry arms and get shooting in America. I think it is better instead of using a gun for resolving the problems, the trespassing persons must be judged in the curt and a financial penalty is determined for them.
Of course as I see in the picture, what the person is doing, doesn't seem to be a noticeable wrong and you can forgive him (if he has not damaged the lawn) :)

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 12:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Tired

Thst really sucks. They didn't want to make a mess on your neighbors property so they tried yo get away with using yours. It's a good thing you have those camera's set up . Did you hear back from your neighbor?

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 1:25 pm 

Manss wrote:
Such trespassing and unconsidered person are everywhere and it is not limited to America. When such persons want to annoy others by their wrong actions, they do, either in America or other lands. It is dependent on a person's opinion and morality and is not dependent on a particular nationality. But what make me worried is the carry arms and get shooting in America. I think it is better instead of using a gun for resolving the problems, the trespassing persons must be judged in the curt and a financial penalty is determined for them.
Of course as I see in the picture, what the person is doing, doesn't seem to be a noticeable wrong and you can forgive him (if he has not damaged the lawn) :)

I just said that, you need to learn more about the English language, your command of it right now is severely lacking for meaningful conversation.

As far as American's and our guns? LMFAO perhaps you don't want to live here because you might get shot painting your neighbors lawn. :))

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 1:27 pm 

Beehindblueyes wrote:
Thst really sucks. They didn't want to make a mess on your neighbors property so they tried yo get away with using yours. It's a good thing you have those camera's set up . Did you hear back from your neighbor?

Yes and he was truly sorry for their ignorance and assured me it wouldn't happen again, we can't go around losing contractors because they got shot painting some ones lawn right? :ymdevil:

Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2014, 1:55 pm 
Beta
Beta

Literally Speaking wrote:
Manss wrote:

I just said that, you need to learn more about the English language, your command of it right now is severely lacking for meaningful conversation.

As far as American's and our guns? LMFAO perhaps you don't want to live here because you might get shot painting your neighbors lawn. :))

:-?? :)

Unread postPosted: April 16th, 2014, 11:05 pm 
Zeta
Zeta

Manss wrote:
But what make me worried is the carry arms and get shooting in America. I think it is better instead of using a gun for resolving the problems,

You would perhaps prefer that we use a machete and behead the offender for being an infidel to the God who blessed us with the grass?

Unread postPosted: April 17th, 2014, 12:33 am 
Beta
Beta

texan wrote:
Manss wrote:
But what make me worried is the carry arms and get shooting in America. I think it is better instead of using a gun for resolving the problems,

You would perhaps prefer that we use a machete and behead the offender for being an infidel to the God who blessed us with the grass?

No. either gun or knife both are considered as the crime devices and if someone uses them to hurt another person, he is a criminal and must be judged in the curt and has to tolerate its penalty which sometimes is death. In Iran holding both the gun and machete are crimes and if police find someone (just) is carrying such weapons will arrest him. Gun is considered as a firearm and machete as the cold weapon.

Unread postPosted: April 17th, 2014, 12:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Unread postPosted: April 18th, 2014, 7:52 am 
Zeta
Zeta

So your government believes that they should hold weapons and control and unarmed population?
Okay I'll stop there and not get political here.