It is currently January 23rd, 2018, 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 9:42 pm 

Well today I decided to add another little jewel to my collection and couldn't get any ammo for it other than crappy FMJ target ammo, the shelves were bare.

Same shit as when Obummer was elected the 1st time but not as bad, back then you couldn't even get a gun hardly.

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 9:49 pm 
Iota
Iota

Check this gun out...

I'm thinking about buying one soon.

.45 or .410 shot gun

No one can read our Constitution without concluding that the people who wrote it wanted their government severely limited; the words “no” and “not” employed in restraint of government power occur 24 times in the first seven articles of the Constitution and 22 more times in the Bill of Rights. – Edmund A. Opitz

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 9:58 pm 

Yeah that's a sweet gun. I had something similar about 15 years ago, was a derringer with the same ammo capability, .410 or .45 long colt.

That little bugger kicked like all hell. I sold it. The Judge is a much sweeter shooting weapon, less recoil and much better looking than the crack double barrel I had.

Only thing wrong with it, it's way to big for concealed carry.

My newest is a sub compact .380 Sig Sauer p238, it's basically a baby 1911.

Attachment:
sigbaby1911.jpg
sigbaby1911.jpg [ 19.05 KiB | Viewed 649 times ]

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/store ... 4294961843

Last edited by Literally Speaking on November 9th, 2012, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:05 pm 
Iota
Iota

Personally, I like a bigger gun for concealed carry. People see that bulge on my side and that's deterrent enough for them to not even want to find out what it is. I enjoy walking around downtown Seattle and seeing people look and then quickly look away. Especially the people at the bus stops as you walk by. They look like they are about ready to mug ya, but that bulge makes them act like I'm not even there! :))

No one can read our Constitution without concluding that the people who wrote it wanted their government severely limited; the words “no” and “not” employed in restraint of government power occur 24 times in the first seven articles of the Constitution and 22 more times in the Bill of Rights. – Edmund A. Opitz

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:07 pm 
Iota
Iota

Yeah, that's nice. I would wear that on my ankle.

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:10 pm 

I can usually just glare at someone and they walk away, specialy since I put an extra 30 lbs on my frame after I quit smoking. We have an open carry law here anyway, I could strap my AR15 on my back and walk around but that would be overkill not to mention tiring.

This new gun is just right for knock down and get the job done and still not be in the way or a burden to carry. I hope all I ever do with it is target practice but it's better to have and not need than vice versa.

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:17 pm 
Iota
Iota

How much was it?

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:18 pm 
Iota
Iota

$479? Or did you pay less?

Unread postPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:41 pm 

CA wrote:
$479? Or did you pay less?

Add 8.75% tax.