It is currently January 21st, 2018, 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 5:43 pm 
Omega
Omega

Bewitched wrote:
Guys leering at teenage girls, grossssssssssss, yes and skanky.

And,,,,,just what do you call "leering"? We all look at nice looking bodies. Older women do the same thing, and say the same thing to each other about a nice tight butt. Skuse the hell outta me for appreciating a good looking body. If ya didn't want it looked at, then hide the damned thing, and don't bring it out in public.

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 5:48 pm 
Omega
Omega

BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:

And,,,,,just what do you call "leering"? We all look at nice looking bodies. Older women do the same thing, and say the same thing to each other about a nice tight butt. Skuse the hell outta me for appreciating a good looking body. If ya didn't want it looked at, then hide the damned thing, and don't bring it out in public.
Billys been out a lot lately and the "Eye candy" factor is kicking in. He's tired of being treated like a piece of meat in public. He feels those eyes undressing him in public. How'd I do Buddy?

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 6:01 pm 
Nu
Nu

BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:

Tennage Billy!!! Like 13" I still say grossssssssssssss.

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 8:07 pm 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Happy

Be, lol Sorry I gotta go with the guys on this one, lol Yeah we say gross, but have you seen what some 16 year olds wear to school??? Trust me no man is looking at her face to see how old she is,. . . . . . . . .they are looking at the T and A hanging out all over the place. Yes they are being ooogled, but seriously if a girl/women is not going to respect herself, and dress like a trashy slut, then yeah even a well developed 13 year old is going to get ooogled. ;) :ymhug:

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 8:12 pm 
Omega
Omega

MamaV wrote:
Be, lol Sorry I gotta go with the guys on this one, lol Yeah we say gross, but have you seen what some 16 year olds wear to school??? Trust me no man is looking at her face to see how old she is,. . . . . . . . .they are looking at the T and A hanging out all over the place. Yes they are being ooogled, but seriously if a girl/women is not going to respect herself, and dress like a trashy slut, then yeah even a well developed 13 year old is going to get ooogled. ;) :ymhug:
.......and what would we do with one that age?......We'd hafta teach em everything we done forgot how to do. I need one at least 47 to flirt with.......at least she'd understand me.......

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 10:25 pm 
Omega
Omega

macofmootnmac wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:

Billys been out a lot lately and the "Eye candy" factor is kicking in. He's tired of being treated like a piece of meat in public. He feels those eyes undressing him in public. How'd I do Buddy?

You got my back! :D
Bewitched wrote:
Tennage Billy!!! Like 13" I still say grossssssssssssss.

That's plain sick, yeah. :-q :-q

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 10:39 pm 

I got flirted with Friday at Trader Joe's, I think.

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 10:45 pm 
Omega
Omega

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Unread postPosted: April 29th, 2012, 10:57 pm 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Cool

macofmootnmac wrote:
Can ya always tell the difference whether your being 'Hit On' or just being 'flirted with?' Do you consider them the same thing? Is there a "line" that has to be crossed if your being 'flirted with' prior to it achieving HITTIN' status................(HITTIN' In this case may also apply to a backhand slap to the offending party).

Yeah; there's a different "vibe", for lack of a better word. I don't get offended easily and have never hit anybody. :)) :)) :)) If their come on is rude, I respond in kind; if it's polite I let them down gently. Either way, I would just walk away.

THE DOGLADY'S DEN