It is currently January 23rd, 2018, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
 Post subject: Re: Are you secretive?
Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 1:47 pm 
Nu
Nu

Iyam wrote:
I don't blurt my personal stuff all over the place, but I don't hide, either. I guess it depends on the person, as to how open I am with them, but I am true. Secret grudges, petty jealousies....I can honestly say, never. I DO love pranking people in fun. ;)

I'm way petty, lol but yes I'll join you in pranking people when we meet, I can be pretty mischievous, smiling.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 1:49 pm 
Tau
Tau

Bewitched wrote:
Iyam wrote:
I don't blurt my personal stuff all over the place, but I don't hide, either. I guess it depends on the person, as to how open I am with them, but I am true. Secret grudges, petty jealousies....I can honestly say, never. I DO love pranking people in fun. ;)

I'm way petty, lol but yes I'll join you in pranking people when we meet, I can be pretty mischievous, smiling.

Good! I'll need a partner in crime. ;)

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 1:51 pm 
Alpha
Alpha

I don't know. I think I'm an open book. I'll answer any question and openly talk about anything. However, every woman I've dated has always told me that the more I open up, the more mysterious I get. So who knows.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 1:53 pm 
Gamma
Gamma

If you ever went to my website, you see for yourself that my life is REALLY an open book. I even tell anyone where we sleep and what our location is - with pictures.....

When anybody tells me something which should stay with me, it will as long as I live.
Well - when I WOULD dream of being together with Rod Stewart - eemmm....- I would not tell my hubby either. Would stay with me also.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 1:58 pm 
Omega
Omega

KarinBartsch wrote:
If you ever went to my website, you see for yourself that my life is REALLY an open book. I even tell anyone where we sleep and what our location is - with pictures.....

When anybody tells me something which should stay with me, it will as long as I live.
Well - when I WOULD dream of being together with Rod Stewart - eemmm....- I would not tell my hubby either. Would stay with me also.

(I won't tell him either)

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 2:12 pm 
Tau
Tau

.......yes, your secret's safe with ALL of us, Karin! :D

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 2:34 pm 
Iota
Iota

Debbie wrote:
Of course, there are certain things I don't discuss, just like everyone else. Other than that, what you see is what you get and I'm pretty open. Probably more so than most.

Great statement Debbie, that could apply to me as well. I have actually mentioned a thing or two on the MFF that have previously been sharred with close friends and family. I certainly don't keep many secrets > most are related to women, which are often the fleeting objects of desire - hardly worth a second thought but their have been some in the past (more important to me for various reasons) that have been placed in a very secret cache within my brain - you could hook me to a lie detector and the needle wouldn't budge if you showed me flashcards of them. Some secrets could be life threatening if they were known by the wrong people.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 5:36 pm 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Happy

Bewitched wrote:
Wise words MamaV, in being that way there's probably a lot of people who go to you in times of trouble, I think they would be very lucky.

thank you and yes, that is why they all call me Mama ;) :D

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 6:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Tired

Debbie wrote:
Of course, there are certain things I don't discuss, just like everyone else. Other than that, what you see is what you get and I'm pretty open. Probably more so than most.

Thanks Debbie, you said it for me :)

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 6:55 pm 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Happy

Gee, I guess this is why we all get along so well. :-* :ymhug: :ymhug:

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 7:35 pm 
Nu
Nu

Chad wrote:
I don't know. I think I'm an open book. I'll answer any question and openly talk about anything. However, every woman I've dated has always told me that the more I open up, the more mysterious I get. So who knows.

Hmmm, interesting, do you think you were as open as they wanted? Or did you say just enough to piqué their curiosity, I'm good at interrogation, start talking, remember I speak shoeenglish.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 7:36 pm 
Nu
Nu

KarinBartsch wrote:

Rod Stewart is damn hot, to keep our silence you might have to share him girl, smiling.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 7:38 pm 
Nu
Nu

Geohuntr wrote:
Debbie wrote:

Great statement Debbie, that could apply to me as well. I have actually mentioned a thing or two on the MFF that have previously been sharred with close friends and family. I certainly don't keep many secrets > most are related to women, which are often the fleeting objects of desire - hardly worth a second thought but their
have been some in the past (more important to me for various reasons) that have been placed in a very secret cache within my brain - you could hook me to a lie detector and the needle wouldn't budge if you showed me flashcards of them. Some secrets could be life threatening if they were known by the wrong people.

Hah, that must mean your wife will throw shoes at you, lol.

Last edited by Bewitched on March 6th, 2012, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2012, 9:01 pm 
Omega
Omega

Bewitched wrote:
Geohuntr wrote:
Debbie wrote:

Great statement Debbie, that could apply to me as well. I have actually mentioned a thing or two on the MFF that have previously been sharred with close friends and family. I certainly don't keep many secrets > most are related to women, which are often the fleeting objects of desire - hardly worth a second thought but their have been some in the past (more important to me for various reasons) that have been placed in a very secret cache within my brain - you could hook me to a lie detector and the needle wouldn't budge if you showed me flashcards of them. Some secrets could be life threatening if they were known by the wrong people.

Hah, that must mean your wife will throw shoes at will, lol.

Who's Will?

Unread postPosted: March 6th, 2012, 7:32 am 
Nu
Nu

BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
Geohuntr wrote:
Debbie wrote:

Great statement Debbie, that could apply to me as well. I have actually mentioned a thing or two on the MFF that have previously been sharred with close friends and family. I certainly don't keep many secrets > most are related to women, which are often the fleeting objects of desire - hardly worth a second thought but their have been some in the past (more important to me for various reasons) that have been placed in a very secret cache within my brain - you could hook me to a lie detector and the needle wouldn't budge if you showed me
flashcards of them. Some secrets could be life threatening if they were known by the wrong people.

Hah, that must mean your wife will throw shoes at will, lol.

Who's Will?

Dammit mean ole Billy, now I forgot if I meant to say the word you or I did mean at will, grrrrrrrr, lol.