It is currently January 23rd, 2018, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2012, 7:35 pm 
Offline
Nu
Nu
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Posts: 5076
Images: 0

BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Nope, life's too short for the chicken shit stuff.

Do you always say what you think or do you ever hold it in and have petty thoughts? You mean men don't get bitchy? Lol.
I usually say what I'm thinking, unless it hurts someone. Sure, some men get bitchy. I think everybody does sometimes.


Aha but men don't necessarily understand when they're hurting peoples feelings hence the people who have left this site in anger which is usually hurt are men.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 12:32 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Bewitched wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Nope, life's too short for the chicken shit stuff.

Do you always say what you think or do you ever hold it in and have petty thoughts? You mean men don't get bitchy? Lol.
I usually say what I'm thinking, unless it hurts someone. Sure, some men get bitchy. I think everybody does sometimes.


Aha but men don't necessarily understand when they're hurting peoples feelings hence the people who have left this site in anger which is usually hurt are men.

AHA,,,,,,,,,,but I'd bet that there are more women who have left this site than men, because of a pissy attitude. OH,,,,,,,,,we DO understand when we're hurting people's feelings, believe me.

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 1:12 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: February 28th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 14084
Images: 13
Location: missing presumed having a good time

Petty drove Nascar and I don't

_________________
Image


LORD HELP ME TO BE THE PERSON MY DOG BELIEVES I AM


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 6:25 am 
Offline
Nu
Nu
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Posts: 5076
Images: 0

BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
BILLYKID wrote:
Nope, life's too short for the chicken shit stuff.

Do you always say what you think or do you ever hold it in and have petty thoughts? You mean men don't get bitchy? Lol.
I usually say what I'm thinking, unless it hurts someone. Sure, some men get bitchy. I think everybody does sometimes.


Aha but men don't necessarily understand when they're hurting peoples feelings hence the people who have left this site in anger which is usually hurt are men.

AHA,,,,,,,,,,but I'd bet that there are more women who have left this site than men, because of a pissy attitude. OH,,,,,,,,,we DO understand when we're hurting people's feelings, believe
me.



Hurt, pissy, bitchy, apples and oranges, everyone's human and dammit everyone's petty, lol, hmmmm, I'm a triple threat, hurt, pissy and bitchy, sounds like a rap song, lol.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 6:27 am 
Offline
Nu
Nu
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Posts: 5076
Images: 0

Dale wrote:
Petty drove Nascar and I don't


Petty plays damn fine music, wish I did, smiling.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 7:03 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

Definitely can be and have Been_ I'm trying to get better_ its mostly I just want to say what I think at the time_ is that considered Petty? ;)

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 7:16 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 15th, 2009, 10:14 pm
Mood: Cool
Posts: 16452
Images: 0
Location: Toronto suburbs, Ontario, Canada

Not necessarily, Glenda: Good morning ~o)

petty [ˈpɛtɪ]
adj -tier, -tiest
1. trivial; trifling; inessential petty details
2. of a narrow-minded, mean, or small-natured disposition or character petty spite
3. minor or subordinate in rank petty officialdom
4. (Law) Law of lesser importance
[from Old French petit]
pettily adv
pettiness n

_________________
Image
Image

THE DOGLADY'S DEN


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 7:32 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 6:49 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 17345
Images: 0

Debbie wrote:
Not necessarily, Glenda: Good morning ~o)

petty [ˈpɛtɪ]
adj -tier, -tiest
1. trivial; trifling; inessential petty details
2. of a narrow-minded, mean, or small-natured disposition or character petty spite
3. minor or subordinate in rank petty officialdom
4. (Law) Law of lesser importance
[from Old French petit]
pettily adv
pettiness n


good morning Debbie, :) ok i didn't look it up- thanks
but I have been petty at times when I was married over something He did or didn't do" ;)

_________________
Image

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 8:59 am 
Offline
Epsilon
Epsilon


Joined: November 9th, 2011, 7:43 pm
Posts: 1888

yes :p


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Are you petty?
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2012, 9:50 am 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 27th, 2009, 10:18 am
Posts: 17919

No I am not.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 6 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP . My Friend Forum © 2009 - 2011 . Hosted by: OmidFarhang.com