It is currently December 15th, 2017, 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Unread postPosted: August 29th, 2016, 12:32 pm 
Zeta
Zeta

Mood: Tired

The Mad Man yet lives 2016

There is a force that surrounds us. It is everywhere you go and there is no escape anywhere in the universe. Science identifies this force as dark energy. No one can see it. It can not be directly observed by any known means yet science accepts it as being real and being every where.
I have heard tales of a force that exists everywhere and yet can not be seen touched or detected in other way but millions if not billions of people believe that is is real and there. This force can be read about in a book entitled The Holy Bible. It is called God by believers and is also known as the Holy Ghost.
Why is it that science can accept that there is a universal force as long as you do not call it God. Why is Dark Matter and Dark Energy scientifically acceptable yet God and the Holy Ghost are not?
If I have an item and I identify it as a stick but when you see the same object you identify it as a twig, are we both right or both wrong or is only one of us correct?
So the question posed here is a two part question.
1:Is it believable that there is a single force that exists throughout the universe?
2: If it exists then why is one name for it acceptable and one not?

Unread postPosted: August 31st, 2016, 11:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

wow thats pretty deep thinking.... :-? :-?
IMHO to 1 to me it is believable that there is a single force, but Im thinking more of there being 2 "good" and "evil" as for #2 I thinks it because one can not "prove" there is or isnt a God..

texan wrote:
The Mad Man yet lives 2016

There is a force that surrounds us. It is everywhere you go and there is no escape anywhere in the universe. Science identifies this force as dark energy. No one can see it. It can not be directly observed by any known means yet science accepts it as being real and being every where.
I have heard tales of a force that exists everywhere and yet can not be seen touched or detected in other way but millions if not billions of people believe that is is real and there. This force can be read about in a book entitled The Holy Bible. It is called God by believers and is also known as the Holy Ghost.
Why is it that science can accept that there is a universal force as long as you do not call it God. Why is Dark Matter and Dark Energy scientifically acceptable yet God and the Holy Ghost are not?
If I have an item and I identify it as a stick but when you see the same object you identify it as a twig, are we both right or both wrong or is only one of us correct?
So the question posed here is a two part question.
1:Is it believable that there is a single force that exists throughout the universe?
2: If it exists then why is one name for it acceptable and one not?

Unread postPosted: September 3rd, 2016, 12:09 pm 
Zeta
Zeta

1: The single force is reality, it is neither good nor evil it simply IS. Man uses it for good or evil with careless disregard for how it is perceived.
2:There is no proof for dark matter or dark energy either, there is simply something out there that can not be quantified or explained. Is that any different than God? Both are a concept that permeates the entire universe, can not be contained, identified or explained. The only difference is the name assigned to this force.

I am a little disappointed that there no other replies but I value your reply highly Mom.

Unread postPosted: September 3rd, 2016, 1:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mood: Cool

texan wrote:
1: The single force is reality, it is neither good nor evil it simply IS. Man uses it for good or evil with careless disregard for how it is perceived.
2:There is no proof for dark matter or dark energy either, there is simply something out there that can not be quantified or explained. Is that any different than God? Both are a concept that permeates the entire universe, can not be contained, identified or explained. The only difference is the name assigned to this force.

I am a little disappointed that there no other replies but I value your reply highly Mom.

I know, me too, it is rather lonely here :(

Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2017, 9:33 pm 
Zeta
Zeta

texan wrote:
I know, me too, it is rather lonely here

Yes, but it is home and it is peaceful. There is still so much here to read and think about that it easy to get lost in many conversations and it's fun to remember when these threads started.

Last bumped by texan on November 29th, 2017, 9:33 pm.