what are your feelings regarding this :-B :-B

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/busin ... .html?_r=0

have any?? ~o) ~o)

Post subject: Re: Aereo
Unread postPosted: June 25th, 2014, 9:13 pm 
Omicron
Omicron

Mood: Cool

Competition is healthy and necessary for good business practices and that nobody should be against it for it is what is best for the consumers as all companies involved will have to do their best to be on top and stay there if they deserve to be. Companies shouldn't have to worry about being muscled out any more by organized crime people or have to pay to play just because they are competition for them and they don't like it. It's not proabition times after all and we don't want to be going back to that way of doing business again either. No entrepreneur should have to deal with that just to try and make an honest living.. Either a company has what it takes....legally or they don't....period.

Consumers deserve to have choices, price shop, quality shop and all other concerns optional to them without some conglomerate company or government social program, stomping down every company that wants to be innovative and participate in the free market, in free America without intimidation or harassment of any kind.

The "Big Boys" want to rule the world, with no competition at all and that is childish not to mention unfair to other entrepreneurs and customers.
Conglomerates are always bullies because they can get away with it and nobody likes a bullies so, a little competition might keep them in line, prices reasonable, innovation kept up to par and ever bettering themselves for the greater good of all parties involved.

I also think that the American citizens constitutional rights should not be violated. Privacy should be a huge must and that none of these companies can sell a customer's information of any kind to another party to do with what they wish.
Nothing that can be compiled statistically and used against them in any way, shape or form to create a whole new sales department from such compiled information from which that information is used to contact the customer and inundate them with phone calls, mail or harassment from any other intended reason, in any other way. In other words......consumer protection and general decency.

If the conglomerate insists on operating that way well, then, they are operating no better than any other mob organization and thug. If it's a union vs. non-union rival in a right to work state......so be it. That's their right.

@};-

Don't do that.
Can't you read the signs....?"

Unread postPosted: June 27th, 2014, 9:59 am 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Happy

While I like the technology and the free access to TV. The Supreme Court was right it is stealing copy righted material.

LORD HELP ME TO BE THE PERSON MY DOG BELIEVES I AM

Unread postPosted: June 29th, 2014, 12:23 am 
Gamma
Gamma

Mood: Tired

here is my view ....
The spectrum that the broadcasters use to transmit over the air programming belongs to the American public and we believe you should have a right to access that live programming whether your antenna sits on the roof of your home, on top of your television or in the cloud.

(the position of Aereo)... **== B-) B-) B-) ~o)

Unread postPosted: June 29th, 2014, 9:23 am 
Omega
Omega

Mood: Happy

dimview10 wrote:
here is my view ....
The spectrum that the broadcasters use to transmit over the air programming belongs to the American public and we believe you should have a right to access that live programming whether your antenna sits on the roof of your home, on top of your television or in the cloud.

(the position of Aereo)... **== B-) B-) B-) ~o)

I Like Your View...jus not sure if it will fly' with all ''

Smile:: It makes people wonder what you have been up to ""