It is currently January 23rd, 2018, 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Author Message
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 4:33 pm 
Offline
Nu
Nu
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Posts: 5076
Images: 0

SmokinJoe wrote:
I bought me a pair at Walmart last month. Set me back $11! They got that fancy velcro instead of shoe strings. I don't buy the cheap stuff.


Lol, you are funny Joe.

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 4:36 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

SmokinJoe wrote:
I bought me a pair at Walmart last month. Set me back $11! They got that fancy velcro instead of shoe strings. I don't buy the cheap stuff.

You sure know how to blow money. :-o :-o

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 4:57 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: February 28th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 14084
Images: 13
Location: missing presumed having a good time

I bought a new pair of new balance 622's 2.5 weeks ago

_________________
Image


LORD HELP ME TO BE THE PERSON MY DOG BELIEVES I AM


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 5:03 pm 
Offline
Nu
Nu
User avatar


Joined: November 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Posts: 5076
Images: 0

Dale wrote:
I bought a new pair of new balance 622's 2.5 weeks ago


Is that sneakers or running shoes Dale?

_________________
Image


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 5:49 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: February 28th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 14084
Images: 13
Location: missing presumed having a good time

Bewitched wrote:
Dale wrote:
I bought a new pair of new balance 622's 2.5 weeks ago


Is that sneakers or running shoes Dale?


Cross trainers

_________________
Image


LORD HELP ME TO BE THE PERSON MY DOG BELIEVES I AM


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 9:36 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: November 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm
Posts: 23619
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Dale wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
Dale wrote:
I bought a new pair of new balance 622's 2.5 weeks ago


Is that sneakers or running shoes Dale?


Cross trainers

Is that them cross dressin shoes I've heard about?

_________________
Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold.
Jerry Vale


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: May 5th, 2012, 10:13 pm 
Offline
Omega
Omega
User avatar


Joined: February 28th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Mood: Happy
Posts: 14084
Images: 13
Location: missing presumed having a good time

BILLYKID wrote:
Dale wrote:
Bewitched wrote:
Dale wrote:
I bought a new pair of new balance 622's 2.5 weeks ago


Is that sneakers or running shoes Dale?


Cross trainers

Is that them cross dressin shoes I've heard about?


No, you have to go no further than your closet

_________________
Image


LORD HELP ME TO BE THE PERSON MY DOG BELIEVES I AM


Back To Top
 Profile
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP . My Friend Forum © 2009 - 2011 . Hosted by: OmidFarhang.com